Who we are
Change A Life Bwindi helps people around Bwindi national park to raise themselves out of poverty. Our projects empower the community to build a secure and sustsinable future for themselves and for the national park.
Change a life is determined to bring a lasting change to the community and the environment.
There are so many ways that you can help us support our mission; visit our shop to buy our products made by the locals or you can donate to sponsor a child to go to school.
- Our objective is to directly link the importance of preserving Bwindi Forest as a source of livelihood for the surrounding communities.
- To raise awareness among the surrounding communities at large about the importance for conservation of environment through educational programs and activities for all community members.
- To provide a potential self sustainable model to empower and create financial freedom among the women.
- To empower women with the aim of alleviating poverty and driving sustainable development.
- To raise awareness of women’s economic and social rights in order to take up leadership positions with the organization and the wider community.